Part 1 Wearing Cute Outfits
Wear cute clothes.
Wearing cute clothes is the key to being cute. You don't have to change everything in your wardrobe to be cute -- instead, just work on acquiring a few cute items that tie all of your clothes together in a cute way. Here are some ways to wear cute clothes:
- Wear skirts and dresses instead of pants or shorts when you can. Cardigans, knit sweaters and vests, boot-cut jeans, and t-shirts with cute patterns like hearts or polka-dots, are cute forms of clothing.
- Don't wear anything that feels too tight or uncomfortable. Part of being cute is feeling comfortable in your own skin.
- Wear light cute and stylish dp and positive colors. Wear pastels like purple, pink, or a shade of blue. Anything soft and pretty will make you look cute. Avoid dark colors like black, brown, or dark blue.
- Try wearing something with a floral pattern. Floral patterns are the essence of cute.
Wear cute shoes.
Your shoes should complement your cute clothes, to complete the cute look from head to toe. Wear shoes that are stylish and trendy. Couple with brightly-colored or patterned socks or tights. Follow these shoe tips to make your feet look cute:
- Wear clogs, moccasins, or close-toed shoes with a round toe.
- Wear flat sandals and pair them with cute pastel-colored nail polish.
- Wear furry boots.
- Wear pastel or white-colored sneakers with pastel shoelaces.
- Wear a classy wedge heel or kitten heels; they're both cute.
Wear cute accessories.
Cute accessories can help ties your cute outfit together. You don't have to be weighted down by accessories -- just pick a few accessories that really make your outfit stand out. Here are a few accessories that will make you look incredibly cute:
- Wear a cute chunky pink ring.
- Wear subtle gold or silver necklaces.
- Wear silver dangling earrings.
- Wear bangles.
- Use a small purse that hangs over your shoulder or that has a floral pattern.
Part 2 Having a Cute Face and Cute Hair
Wear cute makeup.
Wash your face and have good hygiene. To look cute, don't go too heavy on the makeup -- the right makeup will go a long way. Here's what you should wear:
- Wear just a tiny bit of blush.
- Wear soft pink lipstick or lip gloss.
- Wear light eyeshadow in pastel shades like light blue, purple, or even light pink.
- Just a light layer of mascara and eyeliner will do for the eyes.
- Aim to look natural. You can wear a bit of makeup, but you'll only be cute if you look like yourself.
Have cute hair.
Have your hair frame your face. Your hair should look soft and natural, and be free of any heavy styling products. Here are some things to try:
- Let your hair dry naturally and fall to your shoulders.
- Fix your hair in a cute, comfortable style. Some nice styles are, ponytails, braids, buns or even just down with a clip or a headband. Or, wear your hair in two loose pigtails that fall in front of your shoulders. Or, put your hair in a low messy bun, with a few strands hanging over your eyes.
- Consider getting bangs if you don't have them. Bangs are cute.
- Put colorful clips, baubles, or pastel-colored headbands in your hair.
- Curl your hair in little ringlets.
Smell cute. Wash your hair and body regularly, at least daily. Use nice-smelling shampoo and conditioner and body wash. Use scents like strawberry, vanilla, coconut, lemon, mint and lavender. They help relax the mind and you'll smell delicious!
Part 3 Acting Cute
Use body language to your advantage.
Your body language will tie your whole look together, and someone will be able to tell that you're cute just from the way you smile or the way you're sitting. Here are some ways to express cuteness through your body language:
- Play with a strand of your hair.
- Fiddle with your bracelet or necklace.
- If you're sitting, keep your feet together and your hands in your lap.
- If you're standing up, shift your weight from foot to foot.
- Break eye contact from time to time. Though you should keep eye contact to maintain a conversation and show you care, you should look at the floor or at your hands once in a while to show that you're humble.
- Cover your mouth when you laugh. This is cute. Cover it when you sneeze; this is polite and prevents spreading germs.
- If you're a touchy-feely person, give the person you're talking to the occasional light touch on the shoulder or knee.
Speak in a cute way.
This adds to the whole cute aura. Here's how to speak so as to appear cute:
- Talk softly. This will make everything you say sound more important because people will have to lean in to hear you.
- Laugh often. Laughing and giggling while you talk is cute. Don't overdo it.
- Listen patiently and speak when it's your turn. Butting in before a person has finished speaking is not cute.
Being humble or demure is a major part of being cute. You can be humble while being sweet, friendly, and bubbly at the same time. You can still be fun and social while being demure, as long as you're not loud or overbearing. Here's how to act demurely:
- When you engage in conversation, act very innocent. Don't tell dirty jokes, engage in racy conversations, curse, or be vulgar.
- Learn to blush from time to time. If you're genuinely embarrassed by a topic, it will be very cute if you blush.
- Don't dominate. You can still be a part of a conversation without fighting to be the center of attention. Being pushy, rude, or bossy to be the star of every show is not cute.
Avoid forcing your cuteness. None of this should be forced. Let it come naturally. If you look happy and sincerely provide compliments to other people, they will think of you as nice and may classify you as "cute".
What if acting and looking cute changes your personality?
Being cute in yourself is a natural extension of looking cute! If you feel confident and happy, then there is nothing to worry about, as long as you are yourself.
Not Helpful 33 Helpful 290
Do you need to be small in order to be kawaii (cute)?
No. You can be cute no matter what size you are!
Not Helpful 60 Helpful 305
Ask a Question
200 characters left
If this question (or a similar one) is answered twice in this section, please click here to let us know.
- You're never too old to be cute.
- If you wear earrings and you want your clothes to be the focus, wear some sort of earrings that don't stand out but match your outfit.
- Wear cocked lenses in any color except for black. These will make your eyes look bigger, which makes you look cute. Or, get glasses in any color and push out the lenses for a super cute look.
- Go to bed at a reasonable hour. This keeps you from getting cranky and stops you from getting less-than-cute dark circles under your eyes. A person who sleeps well is a joy to behold.
- Use ribbon and tie your up into a low bun. Apply ribbon to your hair as if tying your shoe - it can look cute and is very fashionable.
- Be Yourself don't let others to tell you who to be.
- Don't be fake. High squeaky voices might be cute on kids, but when you're 17 and attempting it, it's just annoying.
- Don't go overboard with too many colors. Just pick two or three and stick with those. Mainly because you want the colors to complement each other!
- Don't be irritating, and remember that the most important thing is to stay true to yourself.
- Don't have too many accessories; have just enough to make the outfit look complete.
- Avoid using vulgar language. However, an expletive when you're in pain or upset by something dastardly someone has done to you reveals that you're as human as everyone else.
Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 509,264 times.
Did this article help you?
54 Beautiful Girls Hidden Face Dps For Facebook Whatsapp Russian women beauty secrets
If you have a small bathroom don't worry, we've got plenty of small bathroom ideas for you. No matter.