cupboard designs for girls
Click the image above for kitchen range
Click the image above for bathroom range
We’ve been making kitchens and bathroom cabinets for many years, gaining valuable experience creating furniture using traditional, time-honoured cabinet making techniques. You’ll find lots of features that are unique to Unfitted. Explore our website and you’ll find lots of them. Here’s just a few:
- No surcharge for custom sizes
- All furniture is constructed from a combination of solid and hardwood veneered panels that ensures stability and durability
- All fascias are mortice and tenoned
- Solid box drawer construction with traditional dovetail joints
- Soft-close hidden drawer runners for beautifully smooth opening and closing drawers
- All doors hang on solid steel butt hinges
- Solid timber countertops, lacquer sealed or oiled and a wide choice of granites and composite materials are all available to complement the furniture
- Hundreds of options to create your unique design including door and drawer styles, knobs and handles, paint finishes, plinths, returns, cornice
Your kitchen can be free-standing or fitted, contemporary or classical and of course designed to incorporate the latest appliances.
All our furniture is HANDMADE IN ENGLAND in one of our four workshops by teams of craftsmen who are dedicated to creating furniture that’ll give you decades of reliable service.
Why not make a day trip to our showroom in the heart of the Cotswolds. You’ll find lots of practical ideas and some stunning displays. We make the best coffee in town and just a few miles from Chipping Camden, Broadway and Bourton on the Water. The address is: Hope House, High Street, Moreton in Marsh, GL56 0LH. We look forward to meeting you soon.
We’re really looking forward to working with you create a home that reflects your eye for truly impressive craftsmanship and genuine quality.
Cake Cupboard A Dash of Inspiration for Cake Decorating Tibi spring / summer collection - new york fashion week
Fashion Loewe Spring Summer 2018 Menswear A sea of Mimosa flowers. This tiny.